The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

Pretty funny! But..

The voices were pretty crappy. Despite the good animation and even some good jokes, the voices were very unrealistic. I think you tried to make up for your british accent by saying "bloody" a lot, but it didn't work. Sam T is a good animator, he just needs to come to terms with the fact that he should get other people to do the voices.

Still a good animation!

George Bush sucks.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Good graphics, I just i dunno...

Didn't really think it was that funny. Sorry. You've made better, namely the LotR ones.

WTC Tribute - 'Always' WTC Tribute - 'Always'

Not bad!

Pretty good for a tribute movie. A little too nationalistic at points. Nationalism starts wars and elevates people over another. That I disagree with, but I don't think you over did it too much. Anyways, if only people LISTENED to mahatma gandhi "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." Its true, and what did we do? Kill countless innocents of the middle-east in the name of security. Shame on you President bush. Shame on you.

Super Ninja Super Ninja

Sexy, but a few downers

Intresting idea! grapling=funness. but i dont' like the timer thing. I like to take my time :D. I also would rather have something to like punch the bad guys with/instead of a net. That would be FAR OUT. But nice game. :D good job. I dig it.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

hey uh.. dude that last reviewed...

It may seem familiar becaue its A VIDEO GAME PARODY. LOOK THE LEFT SMART ONE AND READ THE CATAGORY. lol. anyways, i actually have this game (well kind of). not bad. too violent for me though

Virtual Bong Virtual Bong

DUDE, THATS FAR OUT MAN

Man, that was so cool. Looks a little like my bong. the background was a little funky though
peace... and happiness