The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

Pretty funny! But..

The voices were pretty crappy. Despite the good animation and even some good jokes, the voices were very unrealistic. I think you tried to make up for your british accent by saying "bloody" a lot, but it didn't work. Sam T is a good animator, he just needs to come to terms with the fact that he should get other people to do the voices.

Still a good animation!

George Bush sucks.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Good graphics, I just i dunno...

Didn't really think it was that funny. Sorry. You've made better, namely the LotR ones.

WTC Tribute - 'Always' WTC Tribute - 'Always'

Not bad!

Pretty good for a tribute movie. A little too nationalistic at points. Nationalism starts wars and elevates people over another. That I disagree with, but I don't think you over did it too much. Anyways, if only people LISTENED to mahatma gandhi "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." Its true, and what did we do? Kill countless innocents of the middle-east in the name of security. Shame on you President bush. Shame on you.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Pretty awesome, but last reviewer=mindless

I mean come on. he gave you a 10 on interactivity... what interactivity??? it wasn't a game or anything!!! he gave you a ten on humor? He must of thought it was so good it was... funny? wtf? i dunno. i hate mindless reviews. just 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10. the text he wrote wasn't even that positive and he gave all tens. I mean, honestly... why even review? Anyways, nice music, and you animated it well.

The old TN episode  2.2 The old TN episode 2.2

nice

nice. biggotry got a little boring (but its cool, i know it was just to make light :)). Oh, and that burrito looked like a used condom for a second. I was like, "why is he holding a used condom?" and then it dawned on me... THATS ALUMINUM FOIL! I'm so wacked. Anyways, pretty funny stuff.

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Great graphics

The "plot" i guess you could say was a little (just a bit) unclear, but the movie was a little too intense for me. GREAT graphics. Sound got repetitive, but you can tell you spent a lot of time on the movie and it turned out well.

Tobacco Tobacco

Not bad.

A little short, but I think you messed up on one thing (besides smoke not having a shadow), MARIJUANA is the stress reliever, but luckily it lacks the other problems. :) stay groovy -kevin

Tyler-Legrand responds:

They're both stress relievers.

I think.

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

The last guy that said something is a moron

LOL, he says its way too long. IT SHOULD BE LONGER!!! ITS TOO SHORT!!! Its actually a relatively short movie to be so high up on this list. Does this guy never watch flash animations? And too much reading? I think this is the kind of guy thats never actually read in entire book in his life. He's lame. This movie is hilarious

Peace in the Middle East Peace in the Middle East

Okay, maybe satiricle...

Yeah, maybe. I still think if we work together, and stop a lot of the negative energies that we've invested in the middle-east, there could be peace yet.

Introducing Rakfouda Introducing Rakfouda

Hmmmm...

I think this is a classic example of a decent animator thats not able to come up with something fun. You know, maybe you should contact me, I'll think of the plot you can animate it :) . Although, it was very short so... I dunno. It was okay, I was digging it for a while, but uh.. the uh.... was that a rhombus? that hit him in the head and he bled and its over. yeah, uh... need help, but i was digging it at first!!!

Aquadynamic responds:

Haha yeh its a brick to the head.. i got plenty of ideas.. sometime making these u just get restless and wanna post it.. u know?